16 April 2011

Our Stansbury house is still for sale

We call it our house in Stansbury and our home in Lake Point. And, yes, I miss my house in Stansbury, even more so the more time I spend over there shipshaping it up for potential walk-throughs and buyers (yes, I know shipshaping is not a word, but I still liked it). I love that I still have a place to really beautify and have even started planting my garden over there. For some reason I just can't get excited about the piles of dirt at our home in Lake Point.


WE NEED TO SELL so I can give my heart and soul to my home in Lake Point.

This past week we had 4 families walk through and 3 offered. Yeah!! HOWEVER . . . 

One had to rescind when they discovered a foreclosure was still on their record. (I hope they didn't waste too much of their realtor's time. Some things should be found out before a realtor is even involved.)

One didn't accept our counteroffer and decided they should probably sell the home they are in now before buying. (That might be smart.)

And the third offer is still there. But again, they have been unable to sell their current home, would like to rent it instead, and are still waiting for the bank to approve them for our Stansbury house and to rent theirs. They don't have an agent which we are loving, but they do not know how to fill out basic real estate forms and are a little (I'd love to say A LOT) clueless about the entire process even though they assured us they've done this before. Are ya sure?

I told the kids tonight that we should pray that the bank accepts the conditions for these potential buyers so we can get this home sold. I want someone to enjoy it as much as we do/did.

No comments: