09 May 2020

I Moved

I had a great week guys. There were some big changes made and now I have 2 new companions and am living in a different area. I also was able to meet a bunch of members and share messages with them.

So Elder Franz, my last companion, had to go home on Tuesday and we didn't have enough missionaries in the mission for me to get a new one, so they just put me with some other missionaries in Deland. So now I'm the only Elder serving in the Deltona ward, and I don't even live there. That doesn't really matter though because it's all online anyway. It's been super fun being in a trio though. My new companions are Elder Larkin and Elder Bingham, and they're super fun. 

This week I finally got to really know some members. I had zoom meetings with a bunch of people that went really well. We also had to do a baptismal interview for a part-member family, so I got to see some people in person for my first time in months! 

We also are allowed to have p-days again, so today I've been out by New Smyrna Beach hanging out. Overall it was a good week. 

No comments: