11 March 2018

Here comes the bride

Well if I thought my life was busy before . . .

I am starting a new chapter in the book of life. Kiersten is engaged to Jason.

And I couldn't be happier for them.


I won't lie though. I'm not old enough for this and thought I had a couple of years before embarking on that journey. It's going to be a busy summer with a graduation, wedding, missionary, baptism, and a month of school for me thrown in there. All good things.

They've created a countdown chain.

I'm not even going to go there. It will be here before I know it. The Lord knew this summer would be a crazy one so there must be a really good reason why He decided it was time for me to go back to school and throw all that into the mix.

I am seriously going to need a getaway when all of this is done.

I love my girl and am excited to add Jason to our family. Had they waited three more days, they could have gotten engaged the same day Tyler and I did -- March 8.

No comments: