30 December 2013

Baptisms

This morning Kiersten and I went to the temple. She was going to do baptisms for some family names my mom has given me and I was going to do some initiatory work. I thought I would walk her in first and make sure she was settled. Before I knew it I was in the clothing line and getting clothes to do baptisms.

We had 16 names so while we were waiting in the line with all the craziness around us (for some reason it was EXTREMELY busy today), I decided to stay and do some baptisms. Kiersten could do eight and I could do eight and then we would flip them for the confirmations.

I have never done my own family names. These were names of people connected to me. And I haven't done baptisms since I was in college. It was just a wonderful way to spend the morning.
 

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

It makes the temple so much more meaningful to do all the work on a family name!