09 December 2013

My first blog book

Monday, December 2
I've been working on turning this fun little blog into a book that will hopefully get looked at more than just by me. It's only taken me two years to get the year 2011 completed. When I began this seemingly minute project in 2012, I thought I would work backwards until I had every year completed. What I quickly realized is I started with the biggest year that had the most posts. So it's taken me awhile.

But what should have been completed a year ago is finally . . . 

off to the printer. I'm so excited for it to come back.

Friday, December 6
Wow! They are timely. When I sent it off, the estimate for having it back to me was around the 12th of December. It is here and I'm so excited for Christmas morning to see how it turned out. This is my gift to my family this Christmas season. They may not appreciate it as much as me, but one day it will be invaluable.
Christmas morning can't come soon enough.

No comments: