23 January 2021

Transfers!

 Hey Everyone! 

Sorry, not much time today. Elder Gulbransen fell through the ice trying to get a disc during disc golf and we spent a lot of time getting him cleaned and warmed up, and then washing his clothes and cleaning the apartment he tracked mud through. He is also leaving today to go to Brighton, and since he had packed his clothes, he was in his suit pants and shirt from yesterday. Transfers was Thursday, and I am staying with Elder Rosenlund. Elder Gulbransen thought he was staying but got a call from President Blake and is going to Brighton to be with my trainer, Elder Hales. Hope you're all having a good week! I want to close by saying that God loves answering our prayers. I know He will always answer, but we have to do our part by following His counsel of "studying it out in our minds", or doing all we can first. I say this in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

No comments: