22 January 2021

Halfway Vaccinated!

Moses and the brass serpent. Naaman and his leprous body. In both accounts a prophet gave a simple remedy for healing whether it was simply looking to a raised serpent on a staff or washing in a filthy river. This was their form of inoculation and many balked at the easiness of it. My religion and Jesus Christ teach me to care for the least of those among us and that all lives have value. To protect those lives, this past year public health officials have asked us to do simple things much like in the time of Moses and Naaman.

In being a good global citizen, I choose to "look" and to "wash" that I might help suppress this virus.

Round one is complete with only a sore arm.

Also I got some Tooele County School District award along with $10 to Walmart for Positive Behavior Intervention Support. Okay.


No comments: