15 October 2018

Nate

I missed the General Conference women's meeting for conference last weekend because of this . . . 

hosting dinner for a makeup homecoming dance.

The cross country kids had an out-of-town meet over homecoming weekend so they did their own.

Unfortunately, just as they arrived for pictures, the rain began.

After the dance, he came home to find himself on the other end. Six before the actual dance and she wanted to make sure she was first!

He also had region cross country this week.

Due to a hip injury that began shortly before the start of the season, Nate didn't race as well as he would have liked and was rather disappointed in his performance. He's only a junior, so he's got next year to really give it all. Hopefully that hip won't be a nuisance.

The season seemed rather short. Maybe because he didn't race in a couple of events. Whatever the reason, I was very grateful. I hate missing things my kids are participating in, and I just wasn't ready to get a sub and hand my class over to someone quite yet. I'm excited to see what next year holds.

No comments: