14 October 2018

First official address

I haven't got a whole lot from Erik this week which he warned me about. His mission was nice enough to send Tyler a couple of photos . . . one of Erik with his companion, Elder Squires, and one with the mission president and his wife, President and Sister Clark.

Technology allowed us to look up where he's living for the next little while which is not too far from the beach and my Grandma Seamons's brother who lives 10 miles away. Wouldn't that be cool if they connected some way?

I can't wait for that letter tomorrow to FINALLY find out how this week has been. He wasn't really in the path of the hurricane but I imagine they had some wind and rain.

Elder Leary
Florida Orlando Mission
1117 Malabar Lakes Drive NE
Palm Bay, FL 32905


AND . . . 

My missionary parents flew out to the Cook Islands last night. I can't wait to hear from them that they made it safely. I don't know what to make of my parents and their little islands. You can't even really find the Cook Islands on a map. I'll just be praying that this time they won't have any medical concerns and they'll be able to finish their mission in its entirety.

No comments: