09 April 2017

Graduation announcements


It's really happening. One of my graduating Laurels told me that there was less than 30 days left for seniors. Such crazy times.

Last fall I had my friend Claudia take Kiersten's senior pictures. This one was my favorite which was different than what Kiersten chose as her favorite. I just love the sunlight behind her head.





Alex and Ash even got in on the action.

Oh I just love this photo. As much as they fight, Alex really does adore his sister.





 

Oh how I will miss her. I will miss our talks. I will miss her keeping me on all the right notes when we sing parts during the sacrament meeting songs. I will miss her steadiness and goodness. I sure do love her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Here's a bonus photo of me and Tyler.

No comments: