26 January 2012

Job hunting

I wasn't even looking for work, but I just updated my resume and applied for a part-time job. Holy cow that took my whole morning. I thought I could at least send it in and then decide if I really want it if they offer it.

I first saw it a week ago as I was browsing the local paper. It's an office manager for the Tooele County Association of Realtors and so much of what they were looking for are skills I picked up when I was on the board for the Stansbury Park Community Association, bookkkeeping and website management being key.

Oh, but what to do with Al?

Ty thinks he could handle him here at home for a couple of hours.

I guess we'll cross that bridge if we come to it.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Alex can come play with us!

Gwen

Seamons Family said...

You should take the job at Rhodes with all the perks!! Just wish I lived closer so I could have grandma time with him!