01 August 2019

This Week Drained Me

This was one of the most tiring weeks of the mission so far. I had 2 exchanges this week and a sleepover. I learned a whole lot and had a whole lot of fun at the same time.

The first exchange of the week was with Elder Pennock. He is about ready to go home and is the best missionary in the mission. We found 10 new people to teach in 1 day. That's a lot. I don't know how it happened, Elder Pennock is just super good at following the spirit and saying the right things. A few of the people we found could be pretty solid, we will see this week.

I also had an exchange with Elder Chatwin. He is also going home in a week. We were able to find 4 people. We knocked doors for literally 8 hours and it about killed me. I learned so much from both my exchanges, though. I'm really going to miss both of them.

The last fun thing from the week was we got to have a sleepover with Viera and Merritt Island last night. We had a really good time and were able to really bond as a group. We took a super funny video. It's in the google drive folder if you want to take a peek. Overall it was a good week. I just need a fat nap though. 

No comments: