11 May 2019

6 more in Rockledge

I had another busy week. We had exchanges, which is always fun, on Wednesday. We also found someone named Charmisa who will probably get baptized, so that's cool. This week we also got transfer calls, and I'll be staying here another transfer with Elder Ward. I'm hyped to be able to be here another 6 weeks with him.

I got to go on an exchange with Elder Nielsen this week. He was in my district in Lake Placid, and then we both came here together, so I got to do an exchange with him here, too. We had a whole bunch of lessons that day, so he got to meet a bunch of our peoples. It was really good.

We also got a referral from some Sisters in Salt Lake. Charmisa requested a Book of Mormon and so we dropped it off to her. We found out that she wanted to come closer to God and have him in her life more, and we testified that the Book of Mormon will help her with that and with her other problems. She is pretty golden. We will hopefully set a baptismal date for her and her daughter this week.

This week we also had a few lessons where we had to basically drop some people for now because they aren't progressing. We will be focusing more on some different people and on finding new people this week.

In other news, I'm not one'n'done-ing in Rockledge. I get to stay here for more than 1 transfer, which I haven't been able to do in a while. We have a lot of good things coming, and I think we will get baptisms this transfer. I'm going to the beach now though, so I'll put some cool pics in the Google Drive folder. 



We saw BYU socks at Ross. In Florida. 

You can't really tell, but there are bugs here called love bugs, and they are everywhere. You look out the window and it is just black, and you can't walk outside without running into them. They were created in a lab in UCF to kill mosquitoes a few years back, but they don't and now they are everywhere.

No comments: