08 February 2017

Utah Valley University

My goal of writing more is getting all shot to heck. Life is busy.

This girl finally got the piece of mail she's been waiting for. Utah Valley University is getting an incredibly smart, talented, dedicated, thoughtful, righteous girl. As much as we give her grief about her decision to digress from the family alma mater, Utah State to become a wolverine, I know she knows how to receive revelation and this is the decision that brings peace to her.

Wanna know how you know you're getting answers? Well, really internalize your feelings. Are you conflicted or do you feel calm? When peace comes you will know it and you will know that that is your answer to whatever you are seeking.

For me the spirit is calm and peaceful and I relish those days when such feelings are in abundance and build confidence in my choices.

These are the days of . . .
*tennis. Conditioning has started and I can't wait to watch my boys play this year.

*Winter Ball which included a dinner at our house with snowman building beforehand.



*All About Me poster. I'm a smart mom and held on to the poster from last year. All we had to do this year was add a picture or two. I also happened to be subbing one day and got to take his picture.

No comments: