02 September 2015

Last 1st day

Tuesday was my last first day of kindergarten. Oh my how we have been looking forward to this day.

Truthfully, I would say at least a year anticipating this day.

It has been hard having a tail end. All the others had someone to keep them company, but not Alex. I'm just as excited for him as he is. He has Mrs. Burge.

Kiersten's first day 2004: Magna (Pleasant Green Elementary; Mrs. Elliott)

Erik's first day 2005: Stansbury Park (Stansbury Elementary; Mrs. Jensen)

Nate's first day 2007: Stansbury Park (Stansbury Elementary; Mrs. Craig) -- I'm not sure why we sent him to school in that shirt. It's kind of got some attitude for the first day of school.

Ashlyn's first day 2010: Stansbury Park (Stansbury Elementary; Miss Womack) -- We moved to Lake Point half way through, necessitating the need to start riding the bus.

And here they all are side by side for comparison. Eleven years has gone by in the blink of an eye.

No comments: