06 June 2015

Catch up on birthdays

Boy do I have a little catching up to do. We've had three kid birthdays so far this year, one of them being the big 1-6. I can't hardly believe I have a sixteen year old who almost has her driving license and can date. I'm feeling just a little old today.

But let's start with Ash shall we since she is the first child of the year to have a birthday. She is now double digits and all she wanted to do was go ice skating. I don't know that I've ever been ice skating other than on the pond. Wouldn't it just be like roller blading?

I was mad for forgetting the camera and have to suffer with these terrible phone photos.


Ice skating is different than roller blading and took some getting used to, but after Ash and I did a lap she had the hang of it and cruised the entire evening.


Erik slowly made his way around.

Alex had help from Tyler and didn't want to stop all night long.

Kiersten got to be pretty good. 

And Nate hated every minute of it.











As per her request every year, she had donuts for breakfast and chocolate mint brownies for birthday treat.

Her birthday interview questionnaire (she's even wearing her favorite outfit in the photo above):

Since this seems to be about Ash, one highlight of her birthday month was that we got to attend the General Women's Conference in the Conference Center. 

Sister Esplin: In every home where there is just one person seeking light, it will make a difference in the home. We must find quiet moments to seek light and truth and then live it.





No comments: