17 March 2012

That pesky Pinterest

I have fallin' in love with Pinterest.

Deeply.

For an organized person it is the best thing to hit the internet in a long time. I once heard a poll on the radio where the listeners were asked if they could only have either Facebook or Pinterest, which one would they choose. For me it was a no brainer.

Tyler likes to tease me and ask if dinner or my latest cute gift is from Pinterest.

I use it mainly for recipe ideas. I'm always looking for good recipes that my family will like. I also love that when I find something on the internet, instead of bookmarking the page that I'll never go back to, I can just pin the image to one of my many boards.

Tonight's dinner is Slow Cooker Three Envelope Pot Roast Sliders and for dessert we have Mint-Chip Ice Cream Brownie Squares to commemorate St. Patty's Day. Below is what I gave the kids and Tyler this morning while we ate green eggs and ham with green blueberry muffins and green orange juice . . . our traditional St. Patrick's Day breakfast.
And then today I received an email from Tyler with one line:

http://mommyimhungry.blogspot.ca/2011/05/bacon-mushroom-honey-dijon-chicken.html

Is he a clandestine Pinterest-er? I think he would like me to make this for him. Hmmmm . . . 

I was planning on this for tomorrow's Sunday dinner, but maybe we'll have to change things up a bit.
(Crispy Cheddar Chicken from Jaime Cooks It Up!)

No comments: