11 December 2008

Samson

That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a razor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother’s womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man. --Judges 16:17

Erik is competing in the Elks National "Hoop Shoot" free throw contest this weekend at the district level. He came in first at his elementary school for his age division and now gets to compete against boys his age from other schools around the area. This is a free throw competition to see who can make the most free throws. This morning I told him I was going to cut his hair because I had cut Nate's the night before and his was next. He says, "Can you wait until after Saturday? My hair needs to be long." O BROTHER! Good job on trying to stall the haircut, Erik.

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

How did he do?

Missy said...

He came in third place out of nine boys. I didn't keep track but I believe he wasn't too far behind second place.