05 August 2016

Number 2's big week

The deal was Erik had to get his eagle scout before he got his license.

1. All the paperwork got turned in this week and now we're just waiting.

2. That elusive license finally became his. He's been driving by himself for a little bit. It's just nice to finally be legal.

3. Hometown Pizza called for an interview and hired him on the spot. He had applied at Del Taco and even got a couple of interviews but due to manager changes and miscommunication, he never heard back from them. Pizza really is where his heart is though, not tacos. Part of me has been okay with him not having a "real" job. He's got a fantastic ACT score and great grades and can currently get a scholarship to USU. I'm just hoping this job won't interfere with school.

What's happening my my yard

Yes. More trees. I really thought we were done as in we've run out of room. But there seems to be more than enough space for more. We are planting another crab apple to match one we already have in the front and another Winter King Hawthorne for the front. The crab apple is a clump variety which Tyler is a sucker for. 

Good things
2 year old niece
coconut vanilla Pepsi (actually this is great thing; one of my weaknesses)
hard running camps that stretch my kids

No comments: