29 May 2015

Noah's ark


If my neighbors start building an ark, I'm going to get a little nervous. Kiersten made the comment that God might have promised to never flood the entire earth again, but he never said anything about flooding some of the earth.

The rains have been nonstop for over three weeks now. I'm not going to complain since we were scheduled for a drought. I haven't turned my sprinkler system on in about a month and my yard looks amazing . . . but so do the weeds, unfortunately.
 



I was talking with a couple of sister missionaries on Temple Square and telling them how green everything has been from all our rain. They are both from the east coast and kind of looked at each other when I said that. I guess it's not the lush green they are used to but for a desert state we'll take it.

No comments: