21 January 2015

Tallest in the family

Ash was very disappointed today when she opened my blog to find that it was pretty much the same since the last time she viewed it. Life is busy. And I've been working on a couple of posts. I just haven't put the finishing touches on them yet.

So this one is for Ash and will be a short post dedicated to the tallest in our family.


Every January we take the usual measurements -- age, weight, height.

And every year I seem to be a little shorter.

One day I may be as tall as Kiersten :) She seems to have stopped growing and isn't all that excited about being a shorty. Sad for her but she did not score in the tall genes with her parents.



Erik is an anomaly and has superseded his dad's height.

He now lays claim to being the tallest in his family. Grow Erik grow.



No comments: