04 January 2015

Boxes for me

Look what came in the mail!! All the way from Israel.

I'm so excited and can't wait for New Beginnings in a month.

I ordered these babies several weeks ago thinking they might make it in time.

In fact we've been getting on average a box a day from dad on his mission. He's been sending us fishing supplies that he orders online that we are going to turn around and ship back to him in the Marshall Islands. So when these boxes showed up, needing a signature, I was pretty sure they were his until we opened a box that looked damaged and I realized they were mine.

I'm sure the mail lady thought I was a little cuckoo in the head as I danced around excitedly.

Oooooo. They are so awesome. I think the girls are going to think they are as cool as I think they are.

No comments: