24 November 2014

Halloween

Gotta love Halloween nights when you don't have to dress warm. I am also wondering what I'll do when I no longer have Alex to open the door to all the trick-or-treaters. I'm kind of tempted to just set a bowl of candy outside and let them help themselves.

I don't mind opening the door and passing out the goods, but I swear the minute I started doing something or sat down, the door bell would ring.

Erik and his friend Carl (our legendary Lake Point peacock) hit the down.

Nate and Jeremy

Ash and Allie

Alex and Ian

The haul from the night that is slowly dwindling.

And, yes, those are onions.

We have a neighbor who religiously hands them out every year. I thought they grew them. Nope. They're just from the store and cheaper than candy. The funny thing is all the kids know this house and love coming home with their onions.

I think moms like it too. I don't have to buy onions for awhile.

No comments: