30 September 2011

Trees and sod . . . for Amber :)

This is what Alex thinks about all the yard we are trying to keep watered.
He is my little helper and always in need of a change of clothes, and sometimes a bath, from all the "helping" in the water and mud.

It's been a week and so far only one tree seems to be struggling. The grass doesn't look too hot either, but I'm hoping the roots take hold this week. (Forgive the picture; I was shooting into the sun.)


And I'm lovin' the view out my kitchen window as the mountains have begun showing off their fall colors.

3 comments:

Ambs said...

Well, thank you very much! :) It looks sooooo nice! I love the idea to have rocks in the very front on the hill. Beautiful!

Just a side note, you might want to block out your house number from that first picture now that your blog isn't private anymore? Just for safety, right.

if you want to email me the pic I can edit it for ya real quick.

love ya

mommaquincy said...

I love the way the yard is looking and Alex is looking so grown up since I saw him last!!

Linda said...

I am so envious of your green grass and no weeds! It looks great.