17 August 2011

I think I may be a little crazy

Last Friday as Tyler and I were driving up Emigration Canyon on our way to East Canyon, I noticed the signs along the road announcing a half marathon on September 3.

Okay, I haven't even run my first half yet and I found myself thinking that Emigration Canyon would be a nice place to run a half marathon and even told myself that maybe I should plan on running this one next year.

I may just revise that thought in about a week. I have a exactly 10 days until the "BIG" race that I've supposedly been training for since March. I have managed a couple of long runs, my longest being 12 miles. That eased some stress and gave me some confidence that I can indeed pull off this silly little stunt.

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

You will do great!

Angie said...

Oh Miss! I keep telling myself the same thing day after day. Should we invest in some wheelchairs when this is over??