08 April 2020

🏀

Hey guys, I've officially survived two weeks of quarantine. I have almost nothing to report on this week. I was pretty much bored to death most of the time. We got to go play basketball a few times. We rearranged everything in our apartment and deep cleaned the whole thing. We went for a bike ride a few times. That's about it though. Our Facebook finding has been very unsuccessful, our investigators haven't responded to us, and one of our most solid investigators doesn't have a phone so we literally can't contact her. We have some ideas for this week that we are going to try. Hopefully we have more success. 

We did have one of our investigators respond to a text finally. Leroy said that he has been reading the Book of Mormon and praying about it. We have high hopes for Leroy. 

We also have transfer calls this week. I don't know if they would move us while this is going on, I sure hope not. We'll see. 

Elder Leary

No comments: