27 March 2020

Quarantined

So we woke up Wednesday after p-day to find out we weren't allowed to talk to people in person anymore. So that has made our week super interesting. There have also been tons of changes made in the mission. So here's what's going on with me.

First, as of now I am still expecting to serve the full 24 months. I'm super sad though because so many of my friends are getting sent home, and some have only been out a few months. 

We've been spending our days this week trying to talk to people on Facebook, getting a hold of missionaries that have served in Sanford on the past to see if they know anyone for us to contact, sharing messages with our investigators over the phone, and other things like that. We also have had plenty of time to study, watch church movies, make ties, play board games, clean he apartment and exercise. 

My entire life has changed a lot and it will take a while to figure out what I should be doing and how to be effective right now. This could go on for another six weeks. That's about it for me though. I'm doing well and I'm ready for whatever happens. I just gotta roll with the punches.

No comments: