23 April 2019

Easter break

Ash tells me all I post is Erik letters. Well, she's right. This has been a crazy year and I hope I'll find more time next school year.

So . . . this is for you Ash.

She spent the day with me watching Nate's tennis tournament. The day was beautiful with just the right amount of warmth for an afternoon snooze in the grass between matches.

Nate won all three of his matches with the 2nd being a nail biter, but he pulled it off in a tie breaker set to 10.


Alex has been practicing "NBA" three pointers in the backyard and also helping his dad sort coins.

He came home from church today with the cutest egg carton filled with Easter trinkets about Jesus' crucifixion. When he opened one egg to find three dimes, he immediately took them out to inspect.

I also discovered some photos on my phone that he and his cousin Ian must have taken unbeknownst to me.


Ash, Kiersten, and I celebrated with Makayla for her 12th birthday. I'm not sure she was terribly thrilled when the servers came to sing to her, but we sure love her. She gave us the perfect excuse to get together.


And the Jazz pulled off a win and live to play another game.

No comments: