18 July 2015

Another taxi driver

Well, she finally did it. She is official.

I think her dad was more excited to not have to drive her to cross country runs anymore. I was letting her drive simply because I didn't want to spend over an hour of my day, every day, taking and picking up, twice a day.

Tyler didn't think that was very wise and stepped in to take her this last month.

My 16-year-old driver's license picture was my favorite and I held on to that baby as long as I could, even after I was married.

My advice to Kiersten was to smile, smile, smile because they just click and don't care what you look like. Turns out I was wrong. The lady who helped us was extremely nice and even let us look to see if Kiersten wanted a retake.

I know I'm already loving having another driver in the house.

No comments: