01 June 2014

Singing by the seat of my pants

I'm wondering if changes are coming. I only wonder because I feel SO comfortable in my calling, maybe too comfortable, and when that starts to happen is usually when I get taken out of my comfort zone.

Today I showed up at Primary to do my usual singing portion only to find out that there was a mix up with sharing time and nobody was prepared. This was seriously a minute before the sharing time lesson was to begin. I volunteered to take the entire time, ON THE FLY. And, you know what, it went just fine. I wouldn't say it was spectacular but I managed to use all the time and we had fun playing Red Rover.

Red Rover?

In Primary?

We divided the room in half and had two teams. After singing the song (or a part of the song we were learning) I decided which team did the best and they got to steal a singer from the other team by saying, "Red Rover, Red Rover, send . . . right over." It was a hit and even the junior primary loved playing it.

I seriously love my calling.

1 comment:

Jason said...

You are amazing!!! Thank you for covering for us. It was great.