28 November 2013

Happy Black Thursday . . .

er, I mean Thanksgiving.

Give it a few years and we'll be celebrating Black Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

We were at Costco last night and as crazy as that store can be, leaving me wondering if I should switch back to Sams, one reason I'm happy to be a patron is they give their employees holidays off to be with family. We discovered that on Memorial Day during our Phoenix trip when we were looking for a cheap place to feed the kids and discovered Costco was closed. How refreshing! So thankful for stores that value employees and family.

I'm also thankful for a brother-in-law who decorates my house for the holidays and LOVES it. Because I really don't enjoy it that much and don't have an eye for decor.

I'm thankful that since moving into this neighborhood three years ago, a bunch of boys have moved in also who are Erik's age and they've all become friends.

I think Nate is thankful to finally inherit Erik's shirt. He's been eying it up for awhile. I thought it was quite fitting that he wear it today.

No comments: