15 November 2008

Best Friends

In the past couple of years, an old friend and I have become reacquainted. I've known Jennifer Ralphs since I was two. She was the one who made the first contact after many years (in the red).

My other friend and I became reacquainted through email. Unfortunately she has moved MANY times in her life and now lives in Hawaii. Lynn Bennett and I have known each other for about as long (middle).

Jennifer and I met up at the zoo one day this past summer and had a wonderful time. We decided to come back for Boo at the Zoo, Hogle Zoo's annual Halloween costume trick-or-treating parade. BIG MISTAKE! The lines to get a piece of candy were enormous. The people factor was too large for either of us. We didn't stay long and headed out for lunch, families in tow. It was a fun day despite the crowds, and I'm SO glad she made that first phone call.

No comments: