07 May 2008

Hard first day on the job

I've decided Ash may never potty train. She loves her diapers too much. Yesterday we decided to start again. I put her in underwear and continued to set her on the potty even though she did not pee all day in the toilet OR her underwear. She finally outsmarted her dad by closing the bathroom door, putting her underwear and pants back on, and then commenced to pee them. In the tub she went, and after she got out the underwear went back on; later that evening she came to tell me she needed to go and did the poops. Today is pretty much the same story. Underwear went on, she refused to pee in the potty, and after lunch came to tell me she was going to take a nap. I put a diaper on her amid her giggles and she was out in minutes (she did wake up poopy, the little toad). Pottying is such hard work.

1 comment:

Jule said...

She is definitely a corker!! How I enjoyed our hour together at the
store and how she can talk. She also let me know in no uncertain terms when it was time to head for home.