31 August 2020

Catching up on the last few missionary emails from Erik

AUGUST 17
NOT MUCH TO SAY, BUT I GOT LOTS OF PICS

Hey so we haven't had any luck this week with Mubashir or Barbara. We found a new part-member family that were going to start working with their wife and kid that aren't members. They seem really interested so I think we might put them on date soon. 






We also got tons of cool pictures. We got to pick up trash off the path at the state park we do service at, so we got to go out where visitors aren't allowed. We were able to get right next to a manatee that just had a baby a few days earlier and get some cool pics when most people would have to watch them from like 100 feet away.


* * * * * * * * * * * * 


AUGUST 24
I can't believe I have 1 week left. It's crazy that it's actually happening. This week I'll be busy packing and doing all the things I need to do to to prepare to leave. Today we're taking the train down to Orlando because I never had a p-day in Orlando my whole mission so we're going to see the sights. 


Mub
ashir and Barbara both haven't been responsive this week which was a huge bummer. I think they just need some time. So we've mostly just been meeting with members. 

Also Go Jazz! 

Also a week before I leave they finally approved a photo editing app, so I spiced up the landscape pic from last week. I just wish we had it earlier.



No comments: