28 February 2016

Green Christmas coat

For years my little sister Angie has chided me about my green Christmas coat, telling me I really need to get with the times and update my wardrobe.

I got that coat when I was heading to college 22 years ago and it has served me well. We've bonded over the years and telling me to get rid of it was like telling me to get rid of a longtime friend. Some things you just don't do.


Right before Christmas the zipper broke. How's that for timing. Seems it always goes the other way, breaking right after Christmas.

Tyler talked me into getting a new one and I have been in love. Forgive me my old green friend, but I'm moving on.

Bye bye green coat. Hello to new green coat. Hoping this one lasts just as long.


Good things
sunshine
sisters
faith

No comments: