07 February 2010

And the gender is . . .

 ??????
I like surprises. Tyler doesn't. Our children consist already of 2 boys and 2 girls, and we have all the right season clothing.
This time it was my turn, but I did tell Ty if he wanted he could look while I closed my eyes.
Well the doctor said this baby had his/her foot strategically placed. I'm not sure he looked very hard.
Also he moved my due date up a week to June 20.
That made me happy.
This baby makes me happy.
We are all a little excited at our house.
Boy or Girl!

4 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Well we already that you have cute boys and girls, so its sure to be a cute baby!

Linda said...

I love having due date moved up a week!

Ambs said...

I'm with Tyler. I wanna know!

Angie said...

You little stink! I was so excited when I saw that ultrasound picture because I thought you were going to let us in on the secret. I guess only Ty knows now, huh?

Good thing you aren't going to Germany. That would be cutting it really close!